Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Asian Crunch Salad


My friend, Tasha, is on an Asian Crunch Salad diet. Let's face it, she is always on a funny diet. Anyway, we've fallen in love with the Asian Salads by Dole--you know the ones that are already to mix with the dressing, etc. Well, I've figured out how to make my own and it's even BETTER!

Toss together:
Bag of mixed greens.
Bag of shredded cabbage.
3 chopped green onions.
1 can drained mandarin oranges.
4-6 grilled chicken tenders (I like to do mine on the Foreman grill)
Sliced cucumber or celery.
Chow mein noodles (the crunchy kind you buy in a bag)
1/2 slivered almonds.

The best dressing is the GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame with Ginger Dressing.

Oh, such a lovely summer treat. Seriously--I could eat it every night for dinner & be perfectly happy. . .yes, perfectly.

No comments: